Here are some notable statistics about company reviews:
- Nine out of ten customers read reviews before buying a product (Trustpilot)
- 63% of customers use Google to learn about customers (BrightLocal)
- 62% of shoppers are more likely to buy a product after seeing other customer photos and videos (Emarketer)
- 72% of people asked to leave a review will do so (BrightLocal)
- 77% of consumers ‘always’ or ‘regularly’ read online reviews when browsing for local businesses (up from 60% in 2020) (BightLocal)
As you can see, online reviews are essential for businesses of all sizes. Just like our client who got a new customer because of their good Google Business reviews, your business could see similar results. So if you’re not already paying attention to your online reviews, now is the time to start!
There are a few key reasons why online reviews are so important. First, potential customers will often research a business before they decide to use their services. If they see that a business has mostly positive reviews, they’ll be more likely to choose that business over one with mostly negative reviews.
Another reason why online reviews are important is that they can help businesses to improve their products or services. If a business sees that they’re getting a lot of negative reviews for a particular product or service, they can make changes to try to improve it.
Finally, online reviews are also important because they help to build trust between businesses and their customers. When potential customers see that a business has positive reviews, they’ll be more likely to trust that business.
If you’re not actively working to generate positive reviews, you could be missing out on a lot of business. If you need help getting started, Intrycks can help. We specialize in helping businesses to get more reviews and improve their online reputation. Contact us today to learn more!