Do Online Reviews Really Matter? Who Would You Call First?
How Do Your Clients & Customers Use Reviews?
Online reviews play a big role helping you to influence more people to chose your business over your competitors! Here are some quick stats:
- 95% Search for local businesses online
- 91% Read online reviews about local business
- Most consumers look at 2+ review sites before making a decision
- 84% people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months aren’t relevant
Key Factors In Reviews
- Average Star Rating
- Total Number of Reviews (or total lack)
- Review Frequency
- Age of Reviews
- Average Ratings Across Multiple Sites
- How a Business Responds to Negative Reviews
- Sentiment of The Reviews
What Does This Mean For You?
How Many Customers Will You SAVE By Addressing Your Online Reputation?
Customize The Reviews To Fit Your Industry
Protect Your Reputation and Get Reviews Automatically
Get Positive Reviews
Acquire more customer reviews and easily gather them in one place with our simple process. We automate a multi-channel acquisition process via email and print and we create a page to help you get those great reviews from happy customers. We optimize the process with Google, Facebook and the industry specific sites that matter to you. [/threecol_one] [threecol_one]
Get The Good Word Out
Share the latest and greatest positive reviews through several different channels. Stream the compelling reviews to your website, through sales channels and on your social media to drive visibility!
Control Your Reputation
This system works to divert these before going public, putting control back in your hands. Getting a bad review hurts, but it’s important that you handle it well. We work with you to craft responses that let your customer service shine, and minimize damage from unhappy customers.
[twocol_one]84% people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
[/twocol_one] [twocol_one_last]73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months aren’t relevant.[/twocol_one_last]