A key component to any marketing strategy is trackability. One area that is often overlooked by local businesses is tracking the number of phone calls that come in. This is a huge mistake! However, it is pretty easy to solve with a call tracking software solution. We’ll break down the features and benefits of a good call tracking solution, and share the best practices that we’ve compiled over the years – both from using this technology ourselves, and with the hundreds of clients we’ve worked with. It’s surprisingly affordable, and the benefits are numerous!
- Why you should use call tracking software
- What is call tracking software
- How to use call tracking and recording to measure your results
- How to establish a baseline of leads you’re currently getting
- How to obtain a phone number for any area code
- Using tracking phone numbers to measure marketing campaigns
- Using tracking phone numbers to test market in specific cities
- How to use call recordings to train your sales and service teams
- How to increase your sales conversions using call recordings
- Best practices for efficient call reviewing as a manager or owner
- How to alert your team of new customer calls with “whispers”
- How to use call recordings to find new product or service opportunities
- Using call tracking software instead of a notepad when you’re mobile
- How to leverage call data to develop call handling scripts or talking points
Check out the show notes for resource links, guides, and a link to watch the episode in video format!